Sunday, March 18, 2012

When do i feel happy

First off , the fact of simply knowing that i am healthy and walking everyday is a blessing. when i am having fun with friends , 
when i getting good grade ( that's always a big stress off) 
when i am in a relationship with a man that loves me. 
when i am getting ready to go on a date . 
when my nephew comes over to visit
when i don't have to go to work ( not that i hate my job but i love to rest)
when  i get my paycheck
when people hug ( its just so warming )
When people's smiles light up my day
When i am about to on a break from school or work
When i see my family everyday  
OK THE LIST GOES ON BUT ILL STOP HERE <3 PEACE AND LOVE 

2 comments:

  1. when i getting good grade - when I am getting good grades....

    this is a great list :)

    ReplyDelete